Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome & Bienvenue one and all!
The purpose of this humble blog will be to share with you how to live a hip and healthy life. "What does that mean?" you may ask. Well, I believe a person can live a healthy life without sacrificing life's pleasures (i.e. food and wine) and spending every single free moment in the gym (unless you really like to share sweat with the grunt-happy man next to you on the treadmill). I will share with you great foods to ADD to your daily routine and other tips and tricks to live a vibrant life.

"Who am I?" you may ask. Well not only am I a lover of food and vino but I have spent the last 5 years of my life studying and practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and Chinese herbology). The two worlds couldn't be more different however I'm slowly learning to balance the two and I want to share with you the secrets I've learned and keep learning along the way.

I really believe it can be done. It has already been an adventure for me but I'm willing to take this adventure 'on the road' and share with my friends and to anyone who wants to be hip and healthy.

On The Menu:
Highlight specific foods and their energetics (healthful qualities)
Hangover cures (combo of Western/Eastern tips)
Weight loss tips
How acupuncture can help different issues
Is their really anything healthy about eating pâté
Seasonal recipe ideas to help curb seasonal issues (eg. allergies)
And more...


Happy Living!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment